I just love it when a print is done right; and this one captures the essence of autumn. What a perfectly warm and gentle garden vibe this print has with it's deep green and cherry colours amongst peachy tones.
This is one of those styles that can be worn on it's own, perhaps with pantyhose and a coat in cooler weather, or as a tunic over a long pant, or 7/8th in warmer weather.
- Bust darts, then classic shift dress style
- The sleeve covers just over the elbow, with a little flounce at the ends
- Slightly convex curved hem is in fashion and flatters the wearer
- Modest neckline, and keep the sun off that decollete!
- Lightweight viscose fabric made from natural fibres
- Durable and long-lasting, versatile for travel to dress up or down
- Hand wash recommended, albeit we're confident to machine wash in cold water.
- Wear with beige, olive, indigo denim, bottle green, cherry red, burgundy, and white