The gorgeous Liliana Tunic is another little Boho luxe piece of heaven by Johnny Was.
The intricate yet robust embroidery is paler than similar Johnny Was blouses, giving it a unique, almost Oriental vibe. Buttons at the front close right up to the neck - a great way to keep cool when visiting a countries that practice modest dressing.
As with most all Johnny Was garments, you can wear this garment to so many different venues and you will not look out of place. Try it with:
- Denim jeans and sneakers to keep it casual
- A short khaki skirt and belt, boots and a fringed bag
- Slinky skirt or slim-leg pant to cocktails or dinner
- Wide-leg linen pant in the same colour or any neutral colour to a dinner party, art exhibition/ gallery opening
- On it's own for a Zoom meeting : )
The main fabric is rayon made from natural cellulose fibres. It is lightweight and durable. You can machine wash in cold water - please use a bra bag - and iron on reverse only if necessary.
This is a high quality garment that will last a lifetime. It makes a pretty good travel companion too.
XL will fit size 16/18 in Australia
XXL will fit size 20/22 in Australia
JOHNNY WAS SIZE CHART FOR TOPS
42.5” / 108cm -
46.5” / 118cm
33.5” / 85cm -
38” / 97cm
45” / 114cm -
51.5” / 131cm
45.5” / 116cm -
50” / 127cm
36.5” / 93cm -
41” / 104cm
51” / 130cm -
55.5” / 141cm
ORIGINAL PRICE $459.00 AU